LAND FOR SALE BY TENDER
The following briefly described property is hereby offered for sale by tender, subject to the reservations, exceptions and encumbrances contained in the existing certificate of title:
The South West Quarter of Section 30-38-13 W4 containing 158 acres more or less, excepting thereout all mines and minerals.
FEATURES of this property:
- Approx 150 acres under cultivation
- perimeter fenced
- water dugout
- land is located approx 6 miles north east of Castor, Alberta.
1. The sale of the Land is subject to the terms and conditions hereinafter mentioned:
2. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the property's size/ measurement, condition or environmental status.
3. Buyer to be responsible for all costs associated with registration. Tender price shall be excluding G.S.T.
4. Tenders in writing will be received by the lawyer noted below up to but not after 12:00 o’clock noon on March 22, 2019. Tenders should be forwarded to E. Roger Spady Law Office in a sealed envelope marked “Dowson Tender”. A certified cheque equal to 5% of the purchase price must accompany the tender.
5. The balance of the purchase price to be paid by solicitor's trust cheque or certified funds on or before April 19, 2019 (Possession Date”).
6. Property taxes to be adjusted as of Possession Date.
7. Mineral rights, if any, are not included in the sale.
8. The highest or any tender not necessarily accepted. Seller may reject any or all tenders.
9. If successful tenderer does not complete the purchase after acceptance of that tender, the deposit shall be forfeited.
For further particulars please contact Lorraine Dowson at 403-882-3990.
E. Roger Spady
Barrister & Solicitor
5015 Victoria Ave, Box 328 Coronation, Alberta, T0C 1C0
- Start Date:
- End Date: