LANDS FOR SALE BY TENDER
The following property, located in the County of Paintearth Nº 18 approximately 7 km south of the Hamlet of Fleet, is being offered for sale by tender, subject to the reservations, exceptions and encumbrances contained in the existing Certificates of Title:
159 acres - pasture land
The sale of this parcel is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the size or measurement, condition or environmental status of the parcel.
2. Buyer to be responsible for all costs associated with registration.
3. Tender prices exclude G.S.T.
4. Tenders will be accepted by Schnell Hardy Jones LLP at the address noted below up to but not after 12:00 o'clock noon on June 3, 2020.
5. Submit Tender to Schnell Hardy Jones LLP in a sealed envelope marked "Tender #154127" and provide contact information, including phone number.
6. Successful tenderer must provide certified cheque or bank draft equal to 10% of the amount of the Tender payable to "Schnell Hardy Jones LLP - In Trust" within two business days of receiving notice of acceptance of Tender.
7. Balance of the purchase price to be paid by solicitor's trust cheque or certified funds on or before July 5, 2020 ("Possession Date").
8. Property taxes to be adjusted as Possession Date.
9. The highest or any Tender not necessarily accepted.
Tender Package available upon request.
SCHNELL HARDY JONES LLP
Barristers & Solicitors
Attention: Daniel J. Wilson
PO Box 1240, 4902 - 51 Street
Stettler, Alberta T0C 2L0
- Start Date:
- End Date: