LANDS FOR SALE BY TENDER
The registered owners hereby offer for sale by tender the following briefly described property subject to the reservations, exceptions and encumbrances contained in the existing certificates of title, but free and clear of any financial liens:
All of Section 16-38-16-W4; NE 15-38-16-W4; SE 15-38-16-W4; SW 14-38-16-W4 (hereinafter called the "Lands").
The sale of the Lands is subject to the terms and conditions hereinafter mentioned:
1. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the property's size/ measurement, condition or environmental status.
2. Seller will consider bids for all or any of the individual parcels.
3. Buyer to be responsible for all costs associated with registration. Tender price shall be excluding G.S.T.
4. Tenders will be received by the lawyer noted below up to but not after 12:00 o'clock noon on Thursday, November 12th, 2020. Tenders should be forwarded to Simonin Law in a sealed envelope marked "Boulding Tender". A certified cheque or draft equal to 10% of the purchase price payable to Simonin Law must be received by Simonin Law within 3 business days of the Buyer being notified of acceptance of their tender bid. If the successful bidder does not complete the purchase after acceptance of their bid, the deposit shall be forfeited to the Seller.
5. The balance of the purchase price to be paid by solicitor's trust cheque or certified funds on or before Monday, December 21st, 2020 ("Possession Date").
6. Property taxes to be adjusted as of Possession Date.
7. Any surface leases will be assigned to the Buyer and adjusted as at Possession Date.
8. The highest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
Detailed features of the Lands, including surface lease revenue and exact acreage, will be provided upon request - contact office below.
Please provide contact information, including a phone number, with the tender.
Lori R. Reule Barrister & Solicitor
Suite A, 4819 - 51 Street, Box 1630
Stettler, Alberta T0C 2L0
- Start Date:
- End Date: