LANDS FOR SALE BY TENDER
The registered owner hereby offers for sale by tender the following briefly described property subject to the reservations, exceptions and encumbrances contained in the existing certificates of title, but free and clear of any financial liens:
NE 24-40-19 W4, containing 143.18 acres more or less (hereinafter called the "Lands").
FEATURES: Scenic quarter near Red Willow; mix of native pasture with approx. 75 cultivated acres seeded to hay; two dugouts; fenced and cross fenced in 2019.
The sale of the Lands is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the property's size/ measurement, condition or environmental status.
2. Buyer to be responsible for all costs associated with registration. Tender price shall be excluding G.S.T.
3. Tenders will be received by the lawyer noted below up to but not after 12:00 o'clock noon on Friday, November 13th, 2020. Tenders should be forwarded to Simonin Law in a sealed envelope marked "Talon Tender". A certified cheque
or draft equal to 10% of the purchase price payable to Simonin Law must be received by Simonin Law within 3 business days of the Buyer being notified of acceptance of their tender bid. If the successful bidder does not complete the
purchase after acceptance of their bid, the deposit shall be forfeited to the Seller.
4. The balance of the purchase price to be paid by solicitor's trust cheque or certified funds on or before Friday, December 18th, 2020 ("Possession Date").
5. Property taxes to be adjusted as of Possession Date.
6. The highest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
Please provide contact information, including a phone number, with the tender.
Lori R. Reule Barrister & Solicitor
Suite A, 4819 - 51 Street, Box 1630
Stettler, Alberta T0C 2L0
- Start Date:
- End Date: