Maintenance Worker, Full Time
The County of Stettler Housing Authority is a not-for-profit organization which operates
three Senior's Lodges and provides affordable housing for families in Stettler and the
surrounding area. We are seeking a full-time Maintenance Worker to work in our seniors'
lodges as well as Community and Affordable Housing. This position offers extended
health benefits including dental and Local Authorities Pension Plan or LAPP.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of five years' proven commercial experience and proven commercial
knowledge in evaluation, repair and preventative maintenance of industrial and
domestic building carpentry, plumbing, electrical and HVAC systems.
- Experience in grounds keeping and small equipment operation
- Valid Class 5 driver's license, clean driver's abstract and own vehicle
- Physically and cognitively able to complete 'Job Demands'
- Able to work independently in a safe and acceptable manner
- Current and satisfactory Criminal Record Check
- Valid Emergency First Aid/CPR Certification
- Current WHMIS Certificate
- Good computer, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to deal compassionately, patiently and effectively with vulnerable people
- Strong team participant with all departments
- Maintain adequate fitness level to work in a physically demanding job
- Flexible and able to work in fast paced changing environment
- Share in a 24/7 on call rotation with the other member of the maintenance team
We offer extended Health Benefits, Dental Plan and
Local Authorities Pension Plan (LAPP).
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUMES TO:
Sylvie Tremblay, Human Resources Manager
COUNTY OF STETTLER HOUSING AUTHORITY
6011-50 Avenue Stettler, Alberta T0C 2L1
Phone: (403) 742-9220 Fax: (403) 742-9221
We sincerely thank everyone for your submissions, however only those
candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Start Date:
- End Date: